Contest 2005 in english

• Hello!

First of all please forgive me for using english languge but my german sux so prefer to use english! This might also be usefull for any other ppl who only speak english! ok now my questions!

1. Is Patrizier 2005 contest still going on?

2. On which email should I send my save games (I'm now in year 1306 hanse population 200.000)
    ( I have a save game of every year on 01.01.1301 , 1302 ....)

3.How do I look for score in the midle of the game??? I can in my game only "spiel speichern" "spiel
    beenden" but there is no score option to see my current score!!??

Thank you for all your answers and I'm looking forward to send in my contest. Now I'm going to teach myself some "deutch" to be able to read all the cool posts in this forum!! keep it going!

• Hi Zebe,

I want to welcome you in this forum. :)

1. Yes, until 31. Dec. 2005
    2. patrizier2005con@yahoo.de
    3. the score points in the contest can not be shown in the game, because the formula and the rules have been determined by us, not by Ascaron. If you have one valid save, you will get access to the savegame datebase. There, you can calculate your score points for every date you want to know.

• Zebe:

Welcome! Great going! Where do you hail from?

re 1: Send your saves to patrizier2005con@yahoo.de
    re 2: The contest runs until 31.2.2005 2359 GMT+1
    re 3: Your contest score gets calculated by the jurors. In the P III game youdon't get points for a free game.

Once you have taught yourself German, are you going to translate the collection of tricks? :170:

• Hey! Now that's what i call a speedy service! Thanx for your answers! Otherwise I'm from Slovenija (Slowenien) and have been playing your contest for the last couple of months. Right now I have sent my save game of 01.01.1301 to the email both of you provided! I've been trying to contact you in http://17395.forum.onetwomax.de/ forum but to no avail. Anyway everything's ok now i guess! About translating the tipps I have just downloaded the tips pdf from your link and I'm seriuslly thingink about taking a "schnell kurs" in deutch somwhere as from the first look in to the file it rox!! Anyway "you've got mail" and I'm eagrly awaiting your answer! Once again thanx for the answers and I 2 know some good trix in Patrizier 2 to make mucho money! My favorite one is manipulating the price of my "unternemenswerthe" (you can see I'm playing a german version of Patrizier :) ) Would be glad to explain it to you?!

• @ zebe

Also a welcome from me.

There are al lot of people in the forum who speak and write english. So, if you have questions for tricks or only about the game, feel free to ask. :P

Mandela

Nur der Pirat ist der wahre Händler, denn nur er hat alle Möglichkeiten (business is war !!! ;) :P