I have translated Tippsammlung_2010 in english

• Hello fellow Patrician players,

over the past 2 months and a couple hundred hours spent translating and reformatting the original Tippsammlung_2010, I am pleased to release a fully english translated version for everyone's reading pleasure.

It took me lots of time, but it was well worth it - I was curious myself as a long time player what secrets about this magnificent game lay hidden under the german translation, and was surprised of the wealth of knowledge in it.

I have always been, since I was a kid, a passionate fan of Patrician 3 (I'm by no means good as some players I've read about here, I consider myself intermediate at best) - my hope is that this translated document can bring many new players to enjoy this masterpiece of a game that still holds the test of time, imo (with a high resolution mod it's even better!).

I do not assume my translation to be perfect as I do not know german, I did my best with the tools and time at my disposal. If you find glaring mistakes, by all means contact me and I will correct them.

Feel free to share it around, this is my "thank you" gift to the awesome P3 community.

Take care, Lorenzo

• OMG, I made an account just to say thank you. So far I had a google translate version (very hard to understand at places).
    I didn't realize the community was still alive. I came back to this game that I played as a child/have a fair amount of knowledge about it. (but the manual is really golden)

Cheers

• Ehi guys, long time no see!

Despite the fact I no longer play a lot, I've seen your work... And it ROCKS!

We waited years and years for this one to come.

Thanks to you now I can start the "Traduzione del Tippsammlung in italiano" for our italian friends. P3 never dies! 8)

• I just registered in this fórum to tank you for the amazing job you have done. I have been trying to understand this guide for years, but I don't know German and the traduction from Google is pretty bad.

Great job, you made me come back to playing Patrician.

Regards.